Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Metal Gear Solid 3

  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Metal Gear Solid 3

    Has anyone played or heard any news of this game? A friend and I went out last night and bought it, haven't been able to play it yet, we didn't get home till late last night. I'm wondering because if its bad, I'm keeping the receipt just incase

  2. #2
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Metal Gear Solid 3

    i heard the game was real good, just real short though

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Metal Gear Solid 3

    I haven't heard anything about it, except for what you told me, I guess I'll find out soon enough if its short or not, just depends on how long I talk to Melissa and if I play while I'm talking to her lol

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Metal Gear Solid 3

    The game is the man. A lot of my friends kicked its butt.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_Chip's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 28th, 2004
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Metal Gear Solid 3

    It's an awesome game. Better if you've played the others so you can understand the pretty complex storyline. The game is short but has a pretty high replay value with so many extras.
    "Make the Homies say Ho, and the Girlies wanna scream!!"
    Aqua Teen

  6. #6
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Metal Gear Solid 3

    I have played and beat all the other games, I thought they were prett good, usually after the 2nd ones the games are blowoffs though, I wasn't sure if this one would be or not

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •